Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Okay, so now I am gonna be a Grandma

Wow! What the hell is going on here? I'm too young to have the "Grandmother" title in front of my name! I still feel like I'm 20 something. But, you know what? It's definitely a title that I will cherish. Can't tell you how friggin' excited I am to be a grannie! My little gran'baby (Grace..hope she's a girl or they will be putting away a bunch of femmie stuff for the next try) will be spoiled so rotten she will stink to high heaven. I LOVE IT!

Planning the shower is quite the experience. Keep me away from all baby stuff cuz I'm gonna go broke! I see, I want, I buy! STOP ME, PLEASE! Little girl babies have way too many cute and chic items available for purchase. It's just not right. I am excited to get the activities rollin' this weekend. Brenna and Luke are going to need a moving van to take their baby stuff home. I will post pics when all is said and done.

Gran'ma Korky will be an "empty nester" in a year. Uncle Brentman is in his final year of high school. He is very worried that I will be lost without him...Parties at my house every weekend starting August 15th, 2009!!!
Shhh, don't tell him. And of course I hope that I am the babysitter of choice. My lil gran'baby can keep me busy anytime.

So, what do you think my chances are now of getting a date? Let me know...

2 comments:

Brenna said...

When will we see more blogging action?! I want to rd more!!

Hamon family said...

I am so excited to see you are bloggin! where are those shower pics you promised?